Last Minute Fathers Day Ideas
Why are 'dads' universally hard to buy for?
There have been so many times where mum has told me just to get him "more black socks" or "dental floss" only for me to feel really guilty when I actually gifted them to him. Like, "Thanks for raising me dad, sorry I forgot to get to know you over past 20 odd years..."
Well it looks like Leezair has come around just in time. Leezair enables you to discover and book awesome experiences last minute. Our catalogue now boasts over 30,000 products so you're bound to find something cool.
I don't know about you guys, but my dad has about 5 different personalities. So I have picked out 5 possible present ideas for each! (and I pre-checked the availability for September, you're welcome!)
5 unique fathers day gift experiences
Double Kayak Rentals - Ku-Ring-Gair Chase
- Only $35
- Basin Trail in Ku-Ring-Gai Chase, Australia
- EcoTreasures, Sydney Australia provides exclusive hire of Kayaks at the Basin Campground, Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park. Explore the Basin estuary or into Pittwater on you own self guided Kayak Tour
- Available Sunday 4th September!
French Cheese & Wine Matching - Pyrmont
- Only $75
- 119 Harris Street in Pyrmont, Australia
- This event will look at the magic that is French cheese and wine. 10 French wines are matched with 10 specially selected cheeses sourced from Simon Johnson and wines from famous regions such as Champagne, Loire, Burgundy and Bordeaux.
- Available Friday 9th September!
Beer Class - Sydney CBD
- Only $99
- Clarence Street Sydney, Australia
- Enjoy a 5 course degustation (or Beergustation™) served with matching beers while exploring the world of beer. Learn about different beer styles, brewing process, understand subtle differences in style, aroma & flavours of beers.
- Available bookings in October!
Whale Watching with a Hot Brekkie - Sydney
- Only $94
- 32 The Promenade, Sydney, New South Wales
- Whale watching off the Sydney Heads is an exhilarating adventure, seeing these incredible creatures frolicking and swimming in the ocean is an awe-inspiring treat that you will remember forever! Hot breakfast included!
- Available bookings from 10th September!
Deep Sea Fishing - Balmain
- From $100
- 105 Elliott Street in Balmain, Australia
- Enjoy a 6 hour deep sea fishing experience with high quality fishing gear provided. Charter through the ever-beautiful Sydney Harbour and out onto the open sea.
- Available bookings from 24th of September!
There you go! Fathers day gifts are sorted. Buy dad a gift that you can both enjoy for under $100.